Georgina Várhelyi, physiotherapist
I graduated from the University of Szeged in physiotherapy. In the last ten years I have worked as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist. I lived in the UK for four years and worked as a physiotherapist. As member of a private clinic I learnt several new methods and techniques based on scientific research. After spendig years in the UK, I worked in Neyrac-les-Bains (France) at the wellness spa section of the popular centre of health tourism, and treated patients suffering from rheumatological diseases.
Sport and dance have always been an important part of my life. Beside my private praxis I worked as a therapist at the Hungarian Dance Academy mainly dealing with sport injuries and prevention. I also helpled ballet students as an instructor of body awareness.
I am both a chartered member of the Hungarian and British Association of Physiotherapists. In order to provide continuous professional development, I regularly attend Hungarian and foreign courses and conferences.
- 2018- FDM (fascia distorsion model) modul I.
- 2018- Kinesio Taping in pregnancy course
- 2018- Craniomandibular therapy workshop
- 2018- Medical flossing I,II Budapest
- 2018-Craniosacral therapy modul I. Budapest
- 2015- Craniomandibular therapy Budapest
- 2014 – Mulligan manual therapy: A+B, C- Budapest
- 2013 – APPI (The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute) Pilates Matwork Level 1-Manchester, UK
- 2013 – Sport Kinesiology Taping course- Budapest
- 2010 – 2012 – Barvincsenko manual therapy- Budapest
- 2010 – Kinesiology Taping course- Budapest
- 2009 – Modified Pilates and the Gym Ball Course– Manchester, UK
- 2009 – Foundation Acupuncture Course-Manchester, UK
- 2009 – Fitness Instructor Certificate- Manchester, UK
- 2008 – Mental Health Course- Alderley Edge, UK
- 2007 – Manual Handling Course- Alderley Edge, UK
- 2006 – Swimming instructor Szeged
Somogyi Nóra, physiotherapist
I am a physiotherapist in the team of Budapestfizio.I graduated from the Semmelweis University in Budapest. After the university I moved to Poland and started to work in a musculoskeletal rehabilitation clinic and treated patients with orthopedic, neurologic problems. Following that I returned to Budapest I specialised in orthopedic problems as a member of a physiotherapist team in a musculoskeletal private practice. I joined the team of Budapestfizio in 2015, because I really liked their method based on the combination of traditional physiotherapy, manual therapy and pilates.
I regularly attend professional trainings and courses in order to update my knowledge, to hear about the latest research results and methods. In my practice I am always aiming for the most optimal treatment for the patients, using my wide practical experiences.
The sport plays important role in my life, in my freetime I swim and run and run a lot . I always emphasize the importance of injury prevention, so besides treating musculoskeletal issues I always teach preventive exercises, stretching techniques to my patients.
- 2018- McKenzie therapy "D" course
- 2017- McKenzie therapy "C" course
- 2016 - McKenzie therapy "B" course
- 2016 - McKenzie therapy "A" course
- 2016 - APPI (The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute) Pilates Matwork Level 3
- 2015 - APPI (The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute) Pilates Matwork Level 2
- 2015 - APPI (The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute) Pilates Matwork Level 1
- 2015 - Cranio mandibular therapy course
- 2014 - Pelvic floor physiotherapy course
- 2012-2014 - Barvicsenko Manual therapy
- 2012 - Modern Scoliosis therapy (Schroth)
- 2012 - Kinesiology Taping course
Krisztina Kovácsházi, physiotherapist
I graduated from the University of Szeged in physiotherapy in 2013. First I started to work in the Budapest Szent Ferenc Hospital on rehabilitation unit, then in 2016 I joined to the group of Budapestfizio. Besides my job I regularly do sport and take part in volleyball players sportrehabilitation.
I keep improving and up-dated my professional skills with postgraduate courses and conferences. I use this knowledge every day in my practice as it is utterly important for me that the patient gets complete and thourough treatment, when not just the symptom is treated but also we seek for the real cause and the final purpose is to solve that. As I do sports on my own, I know that besides the rehabilitation, prevention and keeping good shape is crucal too, that is why ending the present pain is not enough, we constantly have to make efforts, and be active if we want our body to serve us properly for all time.
My aim is to help my patients having a painfree, active and full life.
- 2018- Cranio mandibular therapy workshop
- 2018 - 3D Scoliosis Therapy (Schroth)
- 2017- McKenzie therapy "A" course
- 2016- 2017-APPI (The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute) Pilates Matwork Level 1,2,3
- 2015-2017 Barvicsenko Manual therapy
- 2014- Kriston Intimate Training
- 2013- Kinesio Taping
Zsófia Radványi, physiotherapist
I graduated from the Semmelweis University in Budapest in 2016. After that I started to work as a physiotherapist in the National Institute of Oncology in Budapest. During that time I treated patients with lymphoedema and different shoulder problems.
Persistent professional development in physiotherapy is crucial to me. The knowledge of postgraduate courses I completed so far help me treat patients more complex and individually.
The love of movement and sport has always been present in my life. Any kind of exercise that suits you done regularly helps you to keep fit and avoid injuries. In my opinion the treatment of a patient is more efficient if the patient takes an active part in the recovery. In that case you can learn that with a little help you are able to change your condition on your own, too.
- 2018 - Craniomandibular therapy course
- 2018 - Neurodynamic course Mulligan manual therapy „A”
- 2017 - McKenzie Therapy "A" course
- 2017 - Complex treatment of lymphedema
- 2015 - Kinesiology Taping course
Enikő Ördögh, physiotherapist
I have graduated as a physiotherapist from the University of Szeged in 2016, where I also got my master’s degree in 2018. Before joining the Budapestfizio team, I worked as a physiotherapist at Napfényfürdő Aquapolis in Szeged, where all patients received complex treatment. Not only rheumatologic conditons were treated by our team, but also orthopedic, traumatology and neurology cases. During my time there, my focus shifted towards treating spine deformities. I also consider providing individually tailored treatment to all my patients, as simultaneously applying multiple methods often leads to remarkable results.
Shortly after learning the Schroth-method I realised how much more beneficial it is to my patients if the individual elements of a complex treatment are selected from a wider variety in a way that fits the individual needs of each and every patient. This is why I assess the entire body of my patients; treating low back pain cannot be limited to applying methods and tools for that single area.
This is why I keep expanding my professional knowledge, so that I can provide the highest level of complex therapy to all my patients.
- 2018 - Mulligan Manual therapy - module 1.
- 2018 - Flossing therapy
- 2017 - Modern ScoliosisTherapy-Katharina Schroth Method (3DST) - module 2.
- 2017 - Core training
- 2017 -Pediatric massage
- 2016 - SMR – self myofascial release technique
- 2016 - McKenzie method - module "A"
- 2015 - Modern ScoliosisTherapy-Katharina Schroth Method (3DST) - module1.
- 2014 - KinematicTaping