Stretching Techniques Stretching method is one of the best way to increase the flexibility. Flexibility allows to move freely and comfortably in the daily life, and it can help prevent injury during sport as well.
Effects of stretching techniques:
- increase the joint range of movement
- improve the flexibility of short inelastic muscles
- relief the pain and limitation during movements
- prevent long term injury
When do we use stretching techniques?
- rehabilitation of tight, short muscles
- part of a complex, structured therapy
- before and after sport activity